Writing emails to candidates takes time, practice, and patience. You’re competing with possibly 100+ other emails that all land in a person’s inbox on any given day. You must stand out and grab their attention before they hit the “delete” button.
Github and StackOverflow are the world’s largest online community of software developers. If you’re a software or development recruiter and you’re not sourcing from these two sites, you’re missing a huge candidate pool. However, you can’t search for candidates the traditional way of entering keywords. Learn how the pros search these sites!
- Introduction to GitHub and StackOverflow
- How to find candidates using GitHub and StackOverflow search
- The single biggest tip to searhing candidates
- How to find contact informaiton for candidates
LinkedIn is a great way to find some candidates. But is yet another InMail the best way to reach out?
Learn some must have tools to find candidate’s direct emails.
- How to find almost anyone’s work email address
- How to verify if an email address is accurate
- Additional tools to find a candidate’s personal email