Tips on how to maximize hiring at a career fair, meet-up or any event.
Take better phone screen notes with CallAssistant
Writing emails to candidates takes time, practice, and patience. You’re competing with possibly 100+ other emails that all land in a person’s inbox on any given day. You must stand out and grab their attention before they hit the “delete” button.
Sourcing Twitter? Here are 5 easy and free tools that will get you access to almost a billion people. It doesn’t matter if you have 5 or 5000+ Twitter followers. Twitter is a vital recruiting resource to find and contact candidates.
There are many tools available that can help automate the recruiting process to save you time which allows you to focus on the things that truly add value to the recruiting process.
This week we take a look at 2 free tools that will save you time and energy when scheduling candidates and sourcing for top talent.
With 1.6 Billion accounts as of 2016, Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform. Facebook is a great way to spread the message about your company’s employment brand and current job openings for little or no cost. In this video, we take a look at 7 things you can do to greatly improve the exposure of your Facebook posts.
When phone and direct email aren’t enough to get a candidate to respond. We’ve compiled 5 of the most effective alternative methods for getting in touch with a candidate.
The email solicitation can be a large component of your talent sourcing strategy. This video will focus on how to market both your job opening and company employment brand using both art and science when creating an effective email solicitation. We’ve compiled an easy 6 step process that will ensure the best response rates from the best candidates.
This video of the SEO series will focus on how to market both your job opening and company employment brand with hiring managers to targeted talent communities for little or no cost.
Some low and high tech ways to have your job posting viewed by more and better candidates
Our job as recruiters is not only to find the best talent but also have the best talent find us. LinkedIn is one of the best platforms available to present a professional image of both you and your company. This video will give you the best tips to make your profile stand out from your competitors and ensure your profile consistently shows high on search results by your targeted audience.
Is your sourcing strategy one-dimensional? If LinkedIn is always your one-stop shop for finding candidates, you will be missing a considerable talent pool.
- How to source Google + and Twitter
- Stats and usage reports of the largest social media platforms
- How to think strategically when developing a sourcing strategy
According to one of Mail Chiimp, one of the largest email marketing companies in the US, the average email open rate is around 20% and the average response rate is less than 10%. What’s your response rate from candidates? Do candidates see your message as a well designed, potentially great next career opportunity or more spam clogging up their inbox?
We’ll review the following:
- What to say in an email outreach
- How to personalize your message
- When to send your message
We’re all pressed for time to get the best results so we have gathered our 5 must-have Chrome browser extensions
These browser extensions will:
- Help locate candidates emails and/or other contact information
- Find relationships or other commonalities to help increase response rates
- Assist in writing a professional outreach message
- Save you time when accessing various social media accounts
4 free CI tools that all recruiters need to know about
- Stay informed within minutes on the most current updates in your industry
- Monitor the web and receive instant updates
- Learn how to leverage CI and provide strategic recruiting insights
As recruiters, it’s our job to find people and information. Having a mastery of search tools is an absolute requirement. Google is the #1 search platform owning 64% of the entire world wide web’s searches. There’s a good chance we use Google every day, but do you know how to search Google like a recruiter?
We’ll review the following:
- Advanced Search
- Google search tools
- Verbatim Search
If you’re like us, you’re always curious and learning. We’ve collected the most valuable tips and tricks we’ve accumulated over the past 15 years searching LinkedIn and condensed it into a half hour of everything you need to know. Get all the information you need to find the best candidates on LinkedIn.
Get all the information you need to find the best candidates on LinkedIn. This 4 part series takes a deep dive into all aspects of LinkedIn search
With this video series you’ll learn:
- Basic Boolean Logic and search commands used in LinkedIn
- How to develop a technical search string and keyword identification
- Search string progression
- Identifing all keywords, word associations and semantic search
- Tools to help build better search strings
- Implied search and finding candidates without keywords
- Understand how LinkedIn search works, search relevance and finding all candidates on LinkedIn
We review and update these videos once a quarter. We guarantee that our videos are relevant and current as possible.
Looking for a couple useful tips on sourcing the world’s largest social network for talent? Facebook has well over a billion active daily users as of August 2017.
Learn the top 3 things you need to know to find the candidates you’re seeking on Facebook.
- How search quiries are different on Facebook than resume databases
- Which search fields are most useful for recruiters
- Outside tools that are very helpful for sourcing Facebook